The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Odd power with BISS adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kod

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Kingston, Pennsylvania
I unplugged my ISC because it's bad and going to get replaced with a new one when I do the rear motor mount.
Where I had the BISS set with ISC plugged in idle was 750 - 780 in gear except neutral / park its always been 1k - 1.2k

Well I readjusted by backing the BISS in 1/4 turn so idle would come down some until I put the new ISC in but something I noticed until I adjusted it after unlpugging the ISC the car had ridiculous power it never had... now it's back to how it was... since being readjusted to bring the idle down in gear again.. can anybody help me out with this?

Base IDLE set screw, nothing more, nothing less. It should have little to do with WOT. Check for boost leaks.

It's not just dealing with WOT its all the time and just checked and yea again turned it a 1/4 back out and back to planting you in the seat at all times whether you hit it hard or not, guess good time to do another BLT when I do the rear mount and probably block the egr off.

Well either I am going to block off the EGR or clean it with brake leen until I got the extra 75 for it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back