The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G New wiring harness for 420a?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECLIPSE95

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2002
Missoula, Montana
Where could I buy a new wiring harness for my 420a?

All of the sensors or a lot of them are pretty gunked up and the wiring is a mess. I noticed this when I started to get metal brackets out of the engine bay to get them powder coated.

So is it possible to get a new harness with new sending sensors attached to them?

If so where can I get it? thankz in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
You are able to have a harness made. I believe ohm racing makes them. I know they do the evo 1-10 and 4g63 dsm 1g and 2g, pretty sure they do a 2gnt. It isn't cheap though

EDIT: I fact checked myself. They only offer evo 4-10 and 4g63t dsm harnesses

Last edited:
Dang, I need one too. Guy who had the car before me ran competition sound systems and has hacked the whole thing beyond repair. I'm wondering if going to the Mitsubishi dealership, if they could get an old new stock or something along those lines.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back