The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New look.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trapspeed

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2004
Sacramento, California
Sup guys.. Just got my car back from the paintshop. Any constructive criticism? I'll be getting another CF hood in the future and a roll call in white on both doors.

Before
Check out the sig! :)

After
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

HighPsi92GST said:
why the switch? i like the looks of it now, but really like it in red

but nice :thumb:

I've always been a sucker for black 2gs with bronze rims. :)

I like it...what kind of rims are thems is they?

How does it look in person.

I replied to your other thread, about my past experiences with them.

I'm thinking i'll have them repaint my dsm also.

BlackNWhiteRS said:
How does it look in person.

I replied to your other thread, about my past experiences with them.

I'm thinking i'll have them repaint my dsm also.

It looks pretty damned good in person man. The paint is hella shiny and with a good coat of wax it'll be mirror-like. I am very satisfied. Sure, there's some slight touch up areas but atleast they provided me with some of the paint they used. I got the Pro2 package.

FutureGSXOwner said:
Dont do the rollcall in white. If you're set on doing it, do it in silver. ;)

I was thinkin of that.. I'll have to go with silver than. :) Thanks.

Nice paint job, black is always good. It will look even sharper with some clear bumper lights $25 :thumb:

WTF is a roll call, vinly mod list?

and dude i liked the red/chrome better, it just looked clean.

black/black just looks kinda boring, cause every honda i see is black with gunmetal or black rims with the lip polished and its getting played out. but its your car man as long as you like it then i like it. personally id take the paint off your rims and make them chrome again cause black on chrome is really sick looking.

Do you guys think I should paint my rims silver? To make it look how it did before? (Note: Check out the sig.)

Dunno' if I'm really feeling the ALL black... It really makes my tires look gross.

trapspeed said:
Do you guys think I should paint my rims silver? To make it look how it did before? (Note: Check out the sig.)

Dunno' if I'm really feeling the ALL black... It really makes my tires look gross.

Yes. I liked it in red but it's too late for that now...

Clear corners look good on black too. :)

A roll call is a list of companies in vinyl placed on each side of the car near the front of the doors. For instance :

INJEN
APEXI
SKUNK2
VIS

Wow, that's weird... Didn't know too many people were a fan of the red.

trapspeed said:
A roll call is a list of companies in vinyl placed on each side of the car near the front of the doors. For instance :

INJEN
APEXI
SKUNK2
VIS

hmm... I see. Do you get paid for plastering their logo on your car? If not it's pretty stupid if you ask me....

I was thinking about going the same route and getting a maaco type place to paint my car. Now im heavily favoring it, your paint looks great. Did you do the prep work yourself or did they take care of that? Seems like from what ive heard from other people, the paint can turn out pretty damn good if you do the prep work yourself. Nice car and IMO, black on black w/ a chrome lip is sick. Played out or not, its hot.

P.S. - I think you should do the roll call (if you must do it :p ) in the same color as the car. Ive seen a few white and black cars w/ a roll call in the same color and you cant notice til you get right on the car. Makes it very clean looking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back