The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need opinions on wheel color

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_korn_99

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2004
Bentonville, Arkansas
These pics of my car are pretty outdated. It now has no badging, the car was repainted (same color), and the windows are tinted to 5%, so the whole top half of the car is now black. These pics were from when it was still summer...
The wheels that are on the car now are 17" and already have a polished lip. I got them for free when i got the car, and im thinking of changing the color of them. I may end up getting some 18's one day anyway, so i have nothing to lose with these. I dont think the black with polished lip would look good on my car, so its either leave them silver, or paint them black. Here are a couple before and after pics that i chopped.

Attachments

• Talon 1.JPG
    Talon 1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Talon 4.JPG
    Talon 4.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Talon 1 Black Rims.jpg
    Talon 1 Black Rims.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Talon 4 copy25.jpg
    Talon 4 copy25.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 111
crappy chops, i know... but still, you get the idea. I appreciate your opinion on this!
Thanks
-Tim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back