The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Nebraska Ice Cream Cruise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nekoni

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2008
Iowa City, Iowa
Who: Any and All Midwest Automotive Enthusiasts
What: Nebraska Street Scene Ice Cream Cruise
When: July 26th, 2008 @ 7PM. (Cruise starts at 10PM).
Where: Starting at Sonic on 90th Street (Just North of Maple St.) Cruise starts from Harbor Freight lot (just two blocks or so South of Sonic.
Why: To come out and have a good time. Eat ice cream/burgers, enjoy a night of great weather, people, and of course, CARS! Possibly make a positive impact on the community.

As usual, I have to break out the ground rules:
> Please no burnouts, revving, bumping of music, etc. We're a great bunch of people, and I don't want to have to ban someone for being a retard and embarrassing all of us.
> Please tip your servers, as this makes for a very busy night for them. In fact, I talked to the manager last year, and it was the busiest night of the year for them. Hands down. Simple buck or two for dealing with us should be no problem if you're affording to drive the cruise at the rate gas will be.
> Please no racing or dangerous driving during the actual cruise. It's called a CRUISE for a reason. Do it later and in a smaller group if you wish, but keep it away from the mainstream. Also, PAY ATTENTION. This is a busy time of driving. No more accidents and rear-ending people this year!

Its very nice to look this community, here we can find so many cars with different model ranging and if you have any query you can post the questions here. You can find so many old cars here, we never experience such a ride on these old cars. If we go for weekend on these cars with our loved ones then we feel great and excited. Going for the weekends with this car and having with some stuff foods really enjoyable.
===========================================
steve

Nebraska Alcohol Addiction Treatment

hi

i like your article

<a href="http://www.alcoholaddiction.org/nebraska">Nebraska Alcohol Addiction Treatment</a>

No, I think he really enjoyed the article.

I just wanted to jump in and say it sounds like you guys have a good time set up... and that I couldn't understand what in the world that other guy was trying to say.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back