The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Mad 14b dyno power

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's just a lowly 14b, no big hit there. The dyno was in Arvada. $40 for two pulls today.

This little turd has 156,xxx miles on the original unopened motor. It lived a rough life. Nice and dark on the inside of the motor. But it holds together well and has decent compression still. It was also a N/A car to begin with. But it came with the 4G61 from the factory so everything swaps right in of course. Sorta. Fun little toy for when I need a quick fix. That and my fiance can drive it being a automatic.

Now I need to get back to working on my 4G61 powered 1947 Dodge truck.

Should be enough to get up to speed on I25! :D Now you need to convert it to AWD so its safe in the snow for her.

Nice build. We dropped a 4g63t engine into a 4g61t equipped Colt a few years ago, I couldn't believe how small the exhaust was on that thing. It didn't even look like you could drop a quarter down the downpipe it was so restrictive!

:dsm:

The best part is it runs high 13's in the quarter mile as it sits. Total sleeper piece of crap.

She got her first drive last week. First time she was not a passenger in a fast car. She loved it.

My friends drove it today and hit 110mph on the on ramp before they ever even got onto I70. Maniacs. But she shits and gets a little. Nothing too serious, just enough to have some fun.

And yes, this is a bone stock unopened motor. Just new valve cover gaskts and a welded on fitting for the oil pan. Motor has never been apart.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back