The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

KrazyKoreans Finished CoNvErSiOn YEAH!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRAZYKOREAN

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2002
Phompton, Arizona
Sup fellow tuners..Some of you wanted to see pics when I was done.. well here they are...Whatcha think DOODS..also I got some 2003 SL500 Benz HID's I wired and installed... there dope.. I will take a pic later in the dark..so yall can see....

Attachments

• conversion front 2.jpg
    conversion front 2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,928
Originally posted by madmax
The "turbo" on the back is fockin awesome.
But you need to paint the front Mitsubishi symbol red.

Well I still have the red emblem that was in there.. I just removed it because the red to me does not look good. but then I think of it it might...BUt i also thought of getting the chrome emblem that comes on the 2000-2003 cuz they fit in there perfect...

Originally posted by KRAZYKOREAN

Well I still have the red emblem that was in there.. I just removed it because the red to me does not look good. but then I think of it it might...BUt i also thought of getting the chrome emblem that comes on the 2000-2003 cuz they fit in there perfect...

Yea, but I'd want it to retain the Talon name. Maybe you could somehow get a talon emblem or the symbol painted their. I don't know how that would look though. But it definitely seems like some kind of symbol belongs there.

Originally posted by larryd
So where are the pics of the headlights at night. How much were your HIDs? I want more info :)

I don't have a digi camera I just used my friends when i was at his house... I will try to get some soon...And the HID's I got for free :thumb: My friend had 2 sets of them and he hooked me up with a set....I got really lucky on basically everything do to me not paying that much for everything.. bumper..headlights..taillights..HID's...Compared to the average person that does the conversion..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back