The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I need a white front bumper n doors 95-96

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i have a gst bumper not sure what year it came off of im getting it repainted here soon. how much you willing to pay for the right price ill get it done white if your interested.

i want a cheap one ($50-100) so i can cut out for the fmic and the doors so i can cut them up as well im in no hurry.

ok well ill see what i can do, can you get me the paint code for the white you want? also its been cut for a fmic well the little mustache thing has been.

oh and it will look probably pretty new so if you want to cut it first than get it painted thats fine i just need the money up front if your gonna cut it first. im getting this all done at my school. (uti)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back