The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Honda spider

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh thank god!
It's just a hand sized spider.

I thought this was going to be a Honda to 2g spider conversion.
Phew!

That is awesome as shit!
I woulda tried to keep it alive, so every time I'd work on my car, I would have a companion to suck the blood off my knuckles......

Hahaha.

Oh thank god!
It's just a hand sized spider.

I thought this was going to be a Honda to 2g spider conversion.
Phew!

That is awesome as shit!
I woulda tried to keep it alive, so every time I'd work on my car, I would have a companion to suck the blood off my knuckles......

Hahaha.

^^^^:confused: LOL

Wonder what kind of spider it once was. I've met a couple copper heads under the hood in the past.

I was helping my neighbour move firewood yesterday and I found a 3 foot long snake under a log. Scared the crap out me. Didn't even know we had snakes in Canada LOL

^^^^:confused: LOL

Wonder what kind of spider it once was. I've met a couple copper heads under the hood in the past.

Someone said it could be a Japanese huntsman ??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back