The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

evo 8 header on a 2g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarge

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2003
North_CarolinaUS
one of my buddies offered me his stock evo 8 header.

would this bolt up to a 95 gs-t ?

It should bolt up, but look at your manifold from the front of the car, you will notice is goes off to the right (turbo location). And on an EVO if goes off to the left.

Sure, and you can build a twin turbo kit using two T25s as well. And the 60-1 I'm getting has GREAT spool up characteristics.

The moral is....if you want the evo8 turbo just for ####y factor and arent going for performance your probably not going to actually do it.

Imagine that custom downpipe your going to have to build.....sounds like fun huh ;)

Now with that 1200$ you would have spent on the evo8 turbo go buy a full garret setup and scare some supras for me.

Originally posted by sidoze
Sure, and you can build a twin turbo kit using two T25s as well. And the 60-1 I'm getting has GREAT spool up characteristics.

The moral is....if you want the evo8 turbo just for ####y factor and arent going for performance your probably not going to actually do it.

Imagine that custom downpipe your going to have to build.....sounds like fun huh ;)

Now with that 1200$ you would have spent on the evo8 turbo go buy a full garret setup and scare some supras for me.

i have a 50 trim on my car right now, i was just wondering if a free evo 8 header could be put on my car without much hassle

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back