The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMTuning is 2nd to none.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phunny

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2005
Pittsboro, Indiana
I see so many negative threads I though I'd create a positive one. I ordered the Speed Density kit from them and had the IAT bung welded on and it turns out that it's only threaded part way through. So of course, we welded it upside down and didn't realized it to I tried to install the sensor :banghead:

So I messaged Thomis Dorris at ECMtuning and told him what I'd done, not only did he have a new one in the mail an hour later but he won't take payment even though it was my screw up.

Any of you guys that wonder why you should pay for a good quality product, this is why.

I thank them for DSMlink every day I take my car for a ride, fantastic product Thomas. :thumb:

+1

I had my ECU rebuilt by them and it was nothing but amazing work and customer service. They answers emails ASAP, give helpful advice, and never cheat a penny from you.

Touche.

I had a mishap when I bought my V3 for my 1g when SBR had their sale awhile back. Joe had wrote up that it was for a 2g and when I got the package, I hurried up called Tom and told him the problem. I had my package out on that Friday, got my 1g package by Wednesday. No problems at all. I love their customer service and I will never use another tuning software.

My cable went bad and he took my old one and sent me a new one free of charge.. I was awstruck.

Just wanted to throw in my positive experience too. I ordered ECMlink V3 and so far the product has been a God send and very well designed.

Plus, I have emailed Thomas a number of times and he always gets back to me right away, no matter what the issue.

+1 Great product and great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back