The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DIY:4g63DSM/4g63EVO7 hybrid..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I actually have a 99-Spec (3-Piece Thrust Washer) 4G64 block in my car currently. When we did the engine build we had to block off the extra ports in the block to use a DSM-Style head. It is VERY possible that an Evo 8 head and headgasket would drop right on to the 4G64 blocks found in the Spyder. Working on fuzzy memory here. It would be nice if I had pictures of when we put everything together. Anyone else around here remember blocking those ports off on their 4G64 swap?...

every time i swing back by your threads, im left with no words. awesome man, keep it up.

what are the specs on that evo turbo? im building a similar based one and would like to know your impressions of yours, as well as some power guestimates (or dyno numbers :D) if you would be so inclined.

good job man!

will get some numbers up eventually whenever I finish the car :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back