The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

brembo brake calipers-need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniturbo23

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2008
A-town, Arizona
I found some guy selling brembo brake calipers with rotors for a low price, but he does not know if they are from a evo or what car they are from.

These are the pictures he has and if i can get more i will post them. Can anyone tell if they are or not from the pictures?

please let me know.. thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
measure the center bolt of the front caliper if there about 6 1/4" and if the disk is 12.6". Then 90% chance there evo 8\9. nice find:thumb:

those are off an evo. you can tell by the rear calipers.

did you get them? I would have I'm not gonna be keeping my rotors stock for long.. drilled and slashed asap and ss brake lines.. I saw them go for 350.00 with shipping thats a hell of a deal too. now do I have to get ss break lines lines for the eclipse or for the evo?

did you get them? I would have I'm not gonna be keeping my rotors stock for long.. drilled and slashed asap and ss brake lines.. I saw them go for 350.00 with shipping thats a hell of a deal too. now do I have to get ss break lines lines for the eclipse or for the evo?

nope i did not i got some other ones, those ones need pins and clips($60) and pads + rotors

i boguth Stop Teck SS line for a Evo, but i read that the rear evo ones are a little long and dont fit to great. but the 2 guys i know that have them on their cars are usign Evo lines and seems to be just fine LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back