The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Being shot for a feature in a magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammedSliver99

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 9, 2003
Maryland, Maryland
Just got the email and the call from the photographer. I am being shot for Performance Auto & Sound. Were are trying to get the photoshoot done this weekend but they way the weather is looking its going to be hard. Cloudy and chance of rain suxs. But anyway I just wanted to vent a little just very exicted about it.

Wow must be exciting. Congratz!!! I always wanted my car to be in a magazine but I know it's not magazine ready "YET".

awesome brent...thanks for the beer at the NC hotel stop on the super street tour

Man I didnt think magazines knew what an Eclipse was anymore. Congradulations...this sort of thing pay?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back