The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone in The Spokane Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey i'll be in the area for the week and the GF's gotta work most the time so anyone wanna meet up??

hey i'll be in the area for the week and the GF's gotta work most the time so anyone wanna meet up??

My cars down (tranny) but Eric is almost going again LOL I doubt well be out and about but your more than welcome to stop by Tranceworx and say Hi.
108. N. Vista behind the Acura dealership on Sprague

I feel you with the tranny, I just put in an ACT last weekend! but yeah if I get bored ill be sure to stop by, Just listen for the loud as hell red and black 1g! :thumb:

Ryan,
_97 TSI_
_92 Laser RS_

Attachments

• 0827091343.jpg
    0827091343.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 165
hey i was just wondering if any one had a front mount they were wanting to sell?

hey whats up guy's i need some money to fix mine so i am selling some of my stuff i have 3000gt vr4 4 piston calipers and 1g mounts for the 1g up grade for sale im asking 250 still need the 13.1 rotors and i am selling all my hard piping accept the elbo to the manifold the bov is a blitz but it is blown there may be a rebuild kit for them but the piping and it are going for 150 if you are interested let me no or make an offer i have a lot more that i will part with to so just ask :thumb:

hey whats up guy's i need some money to fix mine so i am selling some of my stuff i have 3000gt vr4 4 piston calipers and 1g mounts for the 1g up grade for sale im asking 250 still need the 13.1 rotors and i am selling all my hard piping accept the elbo to the manifold the bov is a blitz but it is blown there may be a rebuild kit for them but the piping and it are going for 150 if you are interested let me no or make an offer i have a lot more that i will part with to so just ask :thumb:

Do you still have the original vr4 brackets?? and shoot me pics of your piping I may want that too. :thumb:

Hey guys.....I'm looking to hang with some dsm people. I live in the Post Falls area, and I am new to this board. Keep me in the loop of any kind of meet going on. Hit me up if you have any questions.

hey is your car white i think i may have seen ya a couple of times in post falls

Yeah, they only made 750 turbo Mirages.....pretty sure that was me that you saw.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back