The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

All New Cars: 35.5+ MPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im just saying my point of view...am I not allowed to do so?

I could care less, I was just stating you were again falsy accusing a president of sending jobs abroud when he was no the one behind NAFTA.

It wouldn't drive jobs anywhere if we put a huge Tax on import items. And penalize these companies for going out of the country. Then they will have to come build their shit here and with the proper Pollution controls.

Overly protective tarifs will hurt our economy and punish US citizens and not these companies.

Like Mitsu,Toyota and Honda. They all build cars here and they dont break any pollution laws. Yet GM is all made in Mexico and canada and they still cost more cause of their poor business practice.

There is actually a GM plant 8 miles from my house, so I don't get how GM is all made out of country.

If you watch the video I posted you will see that our average fuel economy of the Internal combustion engine has Increased...however we keep making BIGGER heavier cars that use the same if not MORE fuel in the end haha. We need to seriously consider the future man...I know its way easier to say FU*K it cause i won't be here in 100 years, but thats not right.

I still believe in the free market.

I could care less, I was just stating you were again falsy accusing a president of sending jobs abroud when he was no the one behind NAFTA.

Overly protective tarifs will hurt our economy and punish US citizens and not these companies.

There is actually a GM plant 8 miles from my house, so I don't get how GM is all made out of country.

I still believe in the free market.

Yeah there is a GM plant by me too...and it just shut down.

How can a Tarif hurt us? Toyota, Mitsu and Honda make cars here and they aren't over priced.

The only one its gonna hurt is MR. Waltons pocket...when Walmart has to start buying from american companies again. He wont be able to get the tickle me elmo doll for 3 cents anymore that is full of lead paint and sell it to us for $60.00 dollars.

I remember bush sending away a few million jobs. and Giving tax breaks to those who do.
Sending Jobs Overseas Is GOOD for the US Economy! - Blogcritics Politics

Bush Report: Sending Jobs Overseas Helps US

Yeah there is a GM plant by me too...and it just shut down.

How can a Tarif hurt us? Toyota, Mitsu and Honda make cars here and they aren't over priced.

The only one its gonna hurt is MR. Waltons pocket...when Walmart has to start buying from american companies again. He wont be able to get the tickle me elmo doll for 3 cents anymore that is full of lead paint and sell it to us for $60.00 dollars.

Sending Jobs Overseas Is GOOD for the US Economy! - Blogcritics Politics

Jeff, seriously calm down. You should know that those foreign cars are sold a lot cheaper due to their build quality. One example (you should know this) is the interior. The reason GM plants are in Mexico is because of cheaper build costs, which means more of a profit to stay alive.

Jeff, seriously calm down. You should know that those foreign cars are sold a lot cheaper due to their build quality. One example (you should know this) is the interior. The reason GM plants are in Mexico is because of cheaper build costs, which means more of a profit to stay alive.

Brother...Serriously... Im am fully calm my friend...You guys must think im yelling at you or something hahahahaha I dont get it WTF?!?! What did I say that looked like i was mad?

would it help if i typed in hello kitty Font?...Im not angry or Un-calm :)

I still think it costs MORE to buy a GM than a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry that is built right here in the Good Old USA.
A GM should be cheaper then if half the parts are made in Mexico.

Brother...Serriously... Im am fully calm my friend...You guys must think im yelling at you or something hahahahaha I dont get it WTF?!?! What did I say that looked like i was mad?

would it help if i typed in hello kitty Font?...Im not angry or Un-calm :)

I still think it costs MORE to buy a GM than a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry that is built right here in the Good Old USA.
A GM should be cheaper then if half the parts are made in Mexico.

It just seems like you take a lot of offense when we say that we don't like Obama. I have yet to see what is so great about him. But the hello kitty font would be key :thumb:

Like I said, you pay for what you get. Foreign cars make be a cheaper make, but nothing compares to an American car IMO. Although American could bring back some v8's and a turbo awd to america.

It just seems like you take a lot of offense when we say that we don't like Obama. I have yet to see what is so great about him. But the hello kitty font would be key :thumb:

Like I said, you pay for what you get. Foreign cars make be a cheaper make, but nothing compares to an American car IMO. Although American could bring back some v8's and a turbo awd to america.

No I dont mind if people disagree with Obama...Im not saying he is the best president in history...I just think we need to give him a chance and stand behind our President...I did the same with bush...I didnt necessarily agree with everything he did, but I surely did not wish death upon the man. If I hated him that much I would pack my bags and move to australia or Iceland hahaha :p:D I made a few happy faces at the end so NO one thinks im mad at them or yelling :D LOL:):thumb: Im actually a really nice guy but i guess when i type I come off as an assh0le

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back