The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

97 gst problem please help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gst97psi12

Probationary Member
Jan 3, 2011
washington, Illinois
so i have a 2g 97 gst 5sp and its pretty much all stock.. when i cold start it.. the rmps jump around from 400 to 1000 and it sounds like it has a miss.. my cheak light is on and says muilte cilyinder missfire so i changed plugs and wires.. please note when it is runing down the road it is perfect and holds boost and vary fast just at idle it runs like shit and sounds like a miss.. any ideas on what i should do? thanks

what you got for a air filter i had a similar problem and my air filter was pluged

just a cheep o cold air one from autozone but its brand new

um im not sure ### i bought the car with it allready on... it runs fine just at idle its like it has a miss and its vary rough.. after it warms up it goes to the right rpm about 750 to 900 and it wont jump around but it sounds like shit and spits and i dont like it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back