The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

93 talon tsi awd shell FOR FREE

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeti-gvr4

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2010
san diego, California
I have taken the seatbelts,the driver door,fender and hood it has full Interior and Is a shell for an auto tranny it stil has all the rotors, calipers and brakes

Call me at 619 985 5159 my name Is Colin I live near QuAlcomm stadium

Ya if nobody wants it ill be sending to the Jy and everyone can come get what I have not

no neither of those...it hzas the full engine wiring harness and probably the full body wiring harness..,

has most of the exterior parts

I'm very interested in it! please text me at 858-205-5326 I'm not sure if I should call this late rite now

interior grey cloth anybody still need this?

ooooh oooooh do you have a front bumper and passenger fender?? you are a god send! i have been looking for these parts forever! i dont even care if they arent black...

im guessing you pitched it already? you said some garage has it, and you are waiting on the title...how are things going with it?

im guessing you pitched it already? You said some garage has it, and you are waiting on the title...how are things going with it?

loya built has not returned any of my phone calls or texts

you are parting out a car that they own? seems a little fishy. go over there in person and prod them, that usually works. im even tempted to take the whole car and ditch what i have and swap everything over, but i dont have much garage for that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back