The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

enlisted this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Samples

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
well, this morning I finished my MEPS physical and joined the army. I am going to be a 15Q - Air Traffic Controller and ship out March 23rd. Plus my fist duty station after basic & MOS training is going to be in Korea.

I just glad to be getting out of missouri and begining life away from home

I ship out march 23 too. I ask to bump up my date though.

RomEo:talon:

last time I checked Korea doesn't have too many deserts

ya it sucks worse! trust me i have done both and the army guys were alot worse off than us air force guys! but good luck dude

you will be going to either 164 ATS, or 2nd Aviation. You will most likely go to my brigade. I am here right now. You will be just south of seuol. Have fun. you will love it, good call on the mos to.

You have my support and prayers - Good Luck and thanks for serving your country.

shoulda gone air force but hey seriously i hope you enjoy it i thoroughly enjoyed my basic and am enjoyign tech school

:talon: > :dsm:

Those guys are also some of the most stressed out people in the world. That job is pretty scary. You're responsible for the people flying out there and one mistake could cost someone their life...too much pressure if you ask me.

LOL!!! NOO! I couldn't get here in time to save your souls... My MOS wuz 95Bravo(MP to the civilianz who don't know whut a MOS is) Let me be the first to say.... "You have been SUCKERED!" Let me introduce to me 2 yrz ago! A girl broke my heart, (waa poor me) so I joined the army! The first time you sign up is nothing but insurance that you'll come back when you ship out, cuz the day b4 you ship out you do all that again, only that time its 4 real. I don't even know you people, but Im telling you its shit for a life. I joined, wuz shipped off to basic in MO, fort leonard wood. (worst place on earth) I wuz sent threw "basic" but its not hard, nor is the PT. I had a friend kill himself, and other people went ###, or crazy to get out. The only thing that kept me wuz the "reasureance" that it would all end. And to my suprise it got better... 17weeks later I went home for christmass a Soldier in the United states army.. Not only a soldier, a MP soldier. So being home wuz great. Crying to my mom as she pleaded with me not go as she held me tight at the airport, swearing war would come. To my suprise I didn't want to go.... God I didn't... Wut kid would? I get back on base.. only to hear my name being called by Cpt. Turner. (My CO) It turns out being apart of the 3rd infintry 56MP battalion had its down parts... And being sent to iraq fresh out of MP training and being held by your parents only a day b4 living it up... Now in iraq posted on a HUMV with a m249 machin gun praying to god u will c ur parents, CUZ THAT is why we fight! we fight to see the smile of our motherz, our fatherz, Our brothers not to ####en serve our god damn country! If you think the pay is good? Try 380.00 every 2 weeks. And I wuz private 1st class. If you think its going to be fun you are wrong. Im now a disabled veterain of the united states army. And for the love of god i will never forget wut went on over in iraq, and basic and training... You gyz can get out, and I urge you too. But if you think im some overstressed weirdo who likes dsmz, then think again gyz... Don't be stupid and waste your life...

Originally posted by Dark_Racer
LOL!!! NOO! I couldn't get here in time to save your souls... My MOS wuz 95Bravo(MP to the civilianz who don't know whut a MOS is) Let me be the first to say.... "You have been SUCKERED!"

Yes being an MP would SUCK, I personally, 31C commo. I have a sweet job, set up radios, work on computers, tactical LAN and etc. Sorry, for me though MP is basically infantry that guard our gates, they go to the field a sh!t load and always deploy first. Sorry to hear about you being disabled. Why anyone wants to be an MP always bothers me. I would never take that job. MP's are BLUE FALCONS!!!

LOL!!! NOO! I couldn't get here in time to save your souls... My MOS wuz 95Bravo(MP to the civilianz who don't know whut a MOS is) Let me be the first to say.... "You have been SUCKERED!" Let me introduce to me 2 yrz ago! A girl broke my heart, (waa poor me) so I joined the army! The first time you sign up is nothing but insurance that you'll come back when you ship out, cuz the day b4 you ship out you do all that again, only that time its 4 real. I don't even know you people, but Im telling you its shit for a life. I joined, wuz shipped off to basic in MO, fort leonard wood. (worst place on earth) I wuz sent threw "basic" but its not hard, nor is the PT. I had a friend kill himself, and other people went ###, or crazy to get out. The only thing that kept me wuz the "reasureance" that it would all end. And to my suprise it got better... 17weeks later I went home for christmass a Soldier in the United states army.. Not only a soldier, a MP soldier. So being home wuz great. Crying to my mom as she pleaded with me not go as she held me tight at the airport, swearing war would come. To my suprise I didn't want to go.... God I didn't... Wut kid would? I get back on base.. only to hear my name being called by Cpt. Turner. (My CO) It turns out being apart of the 3rd infintry 56MP battalion had its down parts... And being sent to iraq fresh out of MP training and being held by your parents only a day b4 living it up... Now in iraq posted on a HUMV with a m249 machin gun praying to god u will c ur parents, CUZ THAT is why we fight! we fight to see the smile of our motherz, our fatherz, Our brothers not to ####en serve our god damn country! If you think the pay is good? Try 380.00 every 2 weeks. And I wuz private 1st class. If you think its going to be fun you are wrong. Im now a disabled veterain of the united states army. And for the love of god i will never forget wut went on over in iraq, and basic and training... You gyz can get out, and I urge you too. But if you think im some overstressed weirdo who likes dsmz, then think again gyz... Don't be stupid and waste your life...

That's sad man, not to sound like a prick but it was your choice though. You chose your MOS. Sounds like to me you joined for all the wrong reasons. So don't try and scare this guy for doing something that he wants to do. I support you Samples. Don't listen to this guy, its appearent war F*** him up. BTW SHoulda gone AF:thumb:

LOL yeah AF all the way... Just don't join the Army.. And I know wut a Blue Falcon is. It wuz my choice to join, just like its ur gyz choice. And everyones reason to join is a wrong one if you ask me. My best friend is in the Navy... Just dont join the Army:thumb:

yes, Air Traffic Controllers live a stressed life. My dad is one, he was one in the Air Force. But they make realy good money, Last year he made $140,000. Thats realy good for someone with no college degree.

Anyways I am looking forward to the challenge.

also as a side note, If you don't want to risk going to war, don't join the military its just that simple.

Yah how about say, If you don't want to go to war join the ####y ass Chair force, i mean AF. LOL. AF don't get deployed... I know you gyz can make fun of war becuz u pozerz wern't there, so I guess sit back relax and enjoy the military, cuz u gyz seem to think its a game or something. Going to war isn't the hard part bud, giving up everything you have now for people that don't give a #### about you, thats the hard part. Im out of this instanity, peace.

::goes insane and shoots himself from reading all the grammar and spelling mistakes on this thread::

####y ass Chair force

If anything's a Pu$$y A$$ its you, listen to yourself

A girl broke my heart, (waa poor me) so I joined the army!

I had a friend kill himself, and other people went ###, or crazy to get out. The only thing that kept me wuz the "reasureance" that it would all end.

Crying to my mom as she pleaded with me not go as she held me tight at the airport, swearing war would come. To my suprise I didn't want to go.... God I didn't...

I get back on base.. only to hear my name being called by Cpt. Turner. (My CO) It turns out being apart of the 3rd infintry 56MP battalion had its down parts...

And being sent to iraq fresh out of MP training and being held by your parents only a day b4 living it up...

we fight to see the smile of our motherz, our fatherz, Our brothers not to ####en serve our god damn country! If you think the pay is good? Try 380.00 every 2 weeks. And I wuz private 1st class. If

Im now a disabled veterain of the united states army. And for the love of god i will never forget wut went on over in iraq, and basic and training...

I understand you went through a sh!t load but try and make this guy regret enlisting. Maybe he wants to serve his country for the right reasons. Suck it up soldier.

BTW The AF does get deployed, SF secured a landing strip so that Airmen could unload c130s full of suplies for your a$$ while you were out there. I can understand how much you hate the military, but that's you.

BTW Sorry for highjacking your thread

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back