The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Introducing myself from Yuma, AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silent1jt

Probationary Member
Oct 9, 2012
Yuma, Arizona
whats up guys/gals just wanted to introduce myself to the DSM community. I own a fairly stock 99 eclipse gst spyder auto. I dont have any mods yet since I've been fixing all the flaws the previous owner made to her. Only mods i can think off are: intake, Megan Racing front strut bar, red spark plug wires, red valve cover, and aftermarket racing radiator. Now off to pics,

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Named her Roxanne

engine bay

when i got her, previous owner had riced her out with white interior pieces, all that has been replaced to black pieces

when i got her the rear driver window did not roll up and the rear passanger window did not roll down, i fixed that the same weekend i got her and tinted her up a bit.

top had holes and really faded...i patched her up and spray painted the top black same weekend too...new top will come soon but this will do for now

Hey whats up man. Nice color on your spyder. Where are those pics taken at? The foothills area? Got 4 Dsms myself. Not much of a dsm crowd here in Yuma but there are a few of us around. Let me know if you ever need any help wrenching on it and I can give you a hand.

What's up bro, nice to know that there are more dsm guys in town that are on this site. I'm not doing any mods yet, still working on getting her cleaned up back to OEM like new. I just scored on some parts from the junk yard yesturday. Will be working on it today. It's hard to find parts here, especially for the turbo spyder

Which junk yard? Need to track down a few odd pieces and havent been junkyard shopping in a while.

Honestly I went to one in mex, do you go out there at all? What parts do you need, maybe I can remember if they have it on the car I got my parts from

Ive been meaning to go to Mexicali, the border town of Calexico. They have a whole highway with miles of junkyards. Figured it wasn't in town since there is not much selection of turbo dsms here. Dicks I believe scraped the (2) 1g turbos they had a few years back. Yeah I might shoot you a list for the next time you go down there.

I'm going tomorrow again LOL PM me ure # bro and I can let u know faster. We should chill sometime

Welcome to the site man, you guys are tripping me out with your car pictures, you guys share the same dsm or something? :p One of these days ill have to go to yuma. after i buy a bike probably. which will be after my never-ending dsm build.

hahaha yeah we have the same car color, mine is convertible not sure about GsxAZman's. when ever you do come down to yuma let me know, I'd like to meet more DSMers. Thanks for the warm welcome by the way

hahaha yeah we have the same car color, mine is convertible not sure about GsxAZman's. when ever you do come down to yuma let me know, I'd like to meet more DSMers. Thanks for the warm welcome by the way
same goes for you if you are ever in tucson, mine is teardown/build status right now but new setup should be up in a month.

cool when i do take a trip out there i will let you know, i have some family up there.

Welcome to the site man, you guys are tripping me out with your car pictures, you guys share the same dsm or something? :p One of these days ill have to go to yuma. after i buy a bike probably. which will be after my never-ending dsm build.

My car is actually the color of your red Irish..Brighter red than his. Was just dark in my pic. Yeah nothing really special about Yuma. But its nice and quiet compared to other towns and I love offroading so its perfect for me. Wish there was a track for our cars closer by though.

Attachments

• 2g {ic.jpg
    2g {ic.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 74
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back