The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Xbox Mod Chip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will4u2k

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 3, 2002
cary_NC
ok ive heard people talk about them but where do i get one or how do i make one i want to mod my x box

Well www.immortaldreams.com is where i got my X-BOX already modded. And they sell and install mod-chips and switches

Just to prewarn you, DO NOT TRY TO GET ON X-BOX LIVE WITH A MODDED GAME....ot that i did and got kicked of Xbox live forever till i get a new EEprom number for someone else. That never happened :looks both ways for mods:..yea

I backed up all the games i um...own..and have a total of 25 games on there i think...and i um own them all...yea....but some of em odn't work so i through the disks away and only have the game on my hard-drive...but um..i had the game so yea..ITS NOT ILLIGAL

you realy don't need Xbox Live to play games online, I just plug it into my router, hop on Gamespy Arcade and search for people hosting games on there xbox (halo is probably the most common one) and hit join.

www.xbox-scene.com has everything you'll need. You can buy a cheapmod for like $15. All the new mods need 9 wires to be installed, not hard did mine myself. Even installed a switch so I can shut the chip off incase I ever get Live.
If you want to play games online go for XBConnect or X-Link, they are less laggy then game spy especially X-Link. You can use your back ups with your modchip on and play them without any probs. And they are FREE.

Another place to play Xbox games online other than Xbox Live is www.xbconnect.com, that's where I play Halo all the time. Anyone ever want a game or a partner, Hit me up on AIM = txumarcus. I'll be playing tonight. My SN on XBC is FreakNasty :D. I have my DSL set at 2MB upload, but it only syncs at a meg. Oh well, I got a good host. Doose knee grows.

MJ

Bo-XLink...where do i get this..PM me or sumthin, AIM = TwistedDrum5

Originally posted by 4wheelsNmotion
Another place to play Xbox games online other than Xbox Live is www.xbconnect.com, that's where I play Halo all the time. Anyone ever want a game or a partner, Hit me up on AIM = txumarcus. I'll be playing tonight. My SN on XBC is FreakNasty :D. I have my DSL set at 2MB upload, but it only syncs at a meg. Oh well, I got a good host. Doose knee grows.

MJ

what kind of plug goes into the back of the X-BOX? is it just plain ethernet or something you have to get with xbox live? Anything else required to play at that site?

no CD-RW, then (i use CD creator 7) i jsut downloaded Stardust and then installed it as an ISO on a CD-RW disk..You MUST have a USB keyboard though and u can see tut on how to make those at www.xbox-scene.com <--GREAT WEBSITE

So how do you burn xbox games? Just like copying a media cd? then just pop it into the modded xbox. Ive been looking at the new chameleon chip with solderless plug. Any one heard anything about this? Good, bad?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back