The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

ISC/IAC Parts issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howfastistofast

Probationary Member
May 12, 2021
AB, Canada
Good Day everyone. I hope this is the correct place for this post. I read in the forums about cars dying at idle and idle surge. It said there might be a boost leak or the Iac motor could have an issue. I tested the pins 1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 5-6 and one of the points read 2ohms. I purchased a new IAC based on the vin and when I received the part it does not match. please see attached pictures. When I tried to look up the part that was on the vehicle it doesn't seem to match what is online. There are 2 pictures of the new part I purchased, 3 of the part from the vehicle and 1 of the part that came up based on part number E9T15292 which is what I saw stamped on the brown part of the old IAC motors. On the part that I looked up it looks like there is 2 vacuum lines coming off of it and on the part that is still on the motor I don't see any vacuum lines. Am I on the right track or am I completely heading in the wrong direction

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You removed the wrong screws. You essentially disassembled the IAC. To remove the assembly there are screws at the base.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back