The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Xr7864 and gt35r

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boriscsx

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2012
Vancouver, BC_Canada
Hi everyone, I need a bit of clarity on this one. I have purchased xr7864 with vband in and out and decided to get different manifold now instead of vband. I am going for t3 so would have to change the exhaust housing on the turbo. What I was wondering are the xr7864 and gt35r exhaust housing interchangeable at all as I read somewhere it's basically hta3586? I found used exhaust housing with vband out and t3 so just wanted to slap it on the xona turbo. Please chime in. Thanks in advance everyone

After much research it looks like it will need to be machined slightly on the exhaust side housing after speaking with fp for those who are interested on using xr7864 with gt35r exhaust housing. Thanks all

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back