The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

XBOX Gamertags

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked96GS-T

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2004
Midlothian, Virginia
***MOD HIJACKING***

This is the official GamerTag Thread.

I am putting all the tags in the OP and then Later I will add everyones Tuners name in front. I will keep the list updated as frequently as possible.

The format is going to be Tuners name/GamerTag

GSXRATED
wolf20043
DarkLaternTSI
LS1S13
negativezero27
sag19
LandoAWD
wrxhks
Synapses
th3sickn3ss
ii wesley ii
DistinctGSX
kingsxxx
FiReBReTHa
DsmFreak
Pape4G63
Chrisp0920
MCDGexx
TangNinja
chaos956
bambie killa88
tallywacker4g63
TalonTSi92
KazooGST
FoReVeR ReD 117
ThaVilliageIdiot
JWoodley
TrystanSpyder
HDSPOOLIN
Chaos956
Ripper Alpha
BrutalSun
theycallmesick0
Turbomister2
brokendsm21
BoostedV8Killer
TheDeathDriver
Blkbrd1988
Aikouka
cozman86
ElasticSack
quiksilver38
NINED8D33A
ICEMAN 1611
gsxtreme1987
Marcquito
mavisky
Butcher 88
THM Ezdaar
I CoLt 45 I
Jm1982
SOADweskey
antonlubetski
Sacrfishal Lamb
zatomz318
laserrst
Pugnas maximus
Darigaaz06
DSMtAWD
GSX350Hp
amon37
white97dsm
realdealOT
boostedb
redline2k6
Reink
Superfly4943
elmarti
DertyHabit
PhoenixSmerk
Twistaye2
Grimm0ne
PR0PH37/xgc prophe7

wolf20043. that is my account, but you will also see my boys using it. No worries about their age(12 and 14) They hear and see worse at home :thumb: LOL
Mike

wolf20043 said:
wolf20043. that is my account, but you will also see my boys using it. No worries about their age(12 and 14) They hear and see worse at home :thumb: LOL
Mike

Cool, I'll send a friend request on over. There are some people who talk way too much trash on live though, but i'm sure your boys are used to it if you say they are ROFL .

My GamerTag is IHeartTurbo. I won't be on much until a week or so when I finally get broadband here. Add me though.

i play halo2 on xbox live. gamertag is negativezero27. Send me a friend request if you want to hit up some MLG games or something

sag19

mostly on halo 2 until i can find a 360 then pgr3 for sure

I'm sending all of you requests. I also play Halo 2 on there as well.

<--Gamer tag.

Always playing COD2 in team deathmatch mode, or PGR.

My roommate has it and his name is wrxhks, I play on it from time to time, I think he has like Quake, Perfect Dark, Need For Speed, and he is getting Call of Duty.

I mostly play Halo 2.

Wish I saw this earlier, I was looking for something to do.

Well I finally got broadband last night, so I sent friend requests to everyone. Anyone else on Xbox Live?

IHeartTurbo said:
Well I finally got broadband last night, so I sent friend requests to everyone. Anyone else on Xbox Live?
Added you.

Well I think I got scamed on my xbox360 as alot of people did, but the good news is I did get PGR3 in today!!!!
To bad I can't play it.

diddy456 said:
Well I think I got scamed on my xbox360 as alot of people did, but the good news is I did get PGR3 in today!!!!
To bad I can't play it.
Ebay?

I bought one there and one at Circuit City, and sold one on Ebay. No issues. I feel for ya man.

LandoAWD said:
Ebay?

I bought one there and one at Circuit City, and sold one on Ebay. No issues. I feel for ya man.

Yes ebay. There was 25 buy it nows on the auction I got so I guess everyone got ripped by this guy. Hope I can get my 600 dollars back though.

DistinctDev

MOSTLY on Halo 2...on COD2 sometimes and PGR3 rarely.

HAHA lets get a DSM battle....like 4v4 or 6v6 depending on how many people actually play the game seriously on here. Thatd be fun! Lets set something up....

kingsxxx I play alot of c.o.d. 2 and will be all over ghost recon 3!

GR:AW is out and freaking SICK. Any of you pick this up yet?

I picked it up too, feel free to add me to you friends list. kingsxxx

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back