The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

wyo/colo. dsm club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hell yes! I wanna see that shizz! How did you deal with the intake mani? any pics?

EDIT: I forgot to ask if it was swapped.......

Sorry, It was getting swapped then the friend doing all the work backed out on me. In the mean time I have sold the truck to a friend and he did a SBC swap into it. I actually still have my 4g63/64 hybrid sitting on a pallet but I got my dream car back (FC3S RX7) so its been taking all my time and money.

well i was thinking we could do switch offs of closer to everyone else. that way not just one or more peoplehave to drive further than everyone else. kinda a fairness thing. but!!!!! i WILL need a president and vice president for the club. if anyone is interested let me know. and also i will p.m. everyone with more ideas for the club

Hey whats up i just joined and im new to the dsm works i live in casper wyoming my dad and i own an automotive shop here the name is Alpine imports & calssics give us a call i would love to join a dsm club i just picked up
a 1g gsx awd on friday give us a call 307-265-0400 shop hours 8 am - 5pm mon-fri

OH and to put this up in the air i would love if we could get a meet at our shop one day out of the month it'd be nice to have some support my dad wont listen to my ideas but if we could work something out and have a meet here it would be great ### it could possibly help get are name out there and get well known if it sounds like a good idea hit me up or if you guys have any ideas throw them out there i'll be checkin this forum regularly.

What ever happened to Border Wars? To my knowledge, this was a pretty decent get together between Colorado and Wyoming cars somewhere outside of Fort Collins. DSM's begun to hold their own vs the V8's around the turn of the century ROFL

Nonetheless, if you can make it, I'm trying to get a decent group of DSM's out to the Test 'N Tune on Sept. 1st. Hope to see you there.

That's pretty good because even at Bandi bikes can't get out of the 10s it seems.

Jack

Here's your guy!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCGMB5e0qpM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCGMB5e0qpM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Whats up guys. Im Breydon from Utah and moved up to Laramie Wyoming to goto Wyotech. Not very many Dsmers up here... But I drive a teal 92 talon TSI Awd.Mods are 3" turbo back exhaust, wally 255, 650 fic, dsmlink, I did have a Mhi 16g, but blew it up running a 12.9 in utah. Here in a couple of weeks buying a scm61 turbo with mani wastegate, and lines. So just looking forward to that. Im just looking for a dsm site in this area of wyoming and of Colorado. Im just wanting to meet people that drive the same car as me. Plus i was wondering if anyone knew of a teal talon parts car that has the driver side plastic siding on the door, and a good fender. Thanks guys.

Whats up guys. Im Breydon from Utah and moved up to Laramie Wyoming to goto Wyotech. Not very many Dsmers up here... But I drive a teal 92 talon TSI Awd.Mods are 3" turbo back exhaust, wally 255, 650 fic, dsmlink, I did have a Mhi 16g, but blew it up running a 12.9 in utah. Here in a couple of weeks buying a scm61 turbo with mani wastegate, and lines. So just looking forward to that. Im just looking for a dsm site in this area of wyoming and of Colorado. Im just wanting to meet people that drive the same car as me. Plus i was wondering if anyone knew of a teal talon parts car that has the driver side plastic siding on the door, and a good fender. Thanks guys.

hows wyotech? will u recommend any1 to go there??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back