The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

wyo/colo. dsm club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90rslaser

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2008
cheyenne, Wyoming
hey guys i live in cheyenne wyoming and want to start a real dsm club for wyoming and colorado. im sick and tired of seeing all these other car clubs down here and want a real dsm club. thing is, i want i strictly 1g and 2g cars only. must have a 4g63t in it. and NOT just a couple of mods. serious builders only. if anyone is interested let me know:thumb:

Good luck.. there are not so many of us out here. But if you come up with something, I'm down.. as long as its no further than Cheyenne cause I doubt my car would make it any further than that, LOL.

Sounds good, we need more local meets, and not the typical meets like in the past where we have a bunch of stuck up snob type guys.

well i was thinking we could do switch offs of closer to everyone else. that way not just one or more peoplehave to drive further than everyone else. kinda a fairness thing. but!!!!! i WILL need a president and vice president for the club. if anyone is interested let me know. and also i will p.m. everyone with more ideas for the club

Im in the Ft collins / Loveland area...... lets get something together.

I also live in HELL i mean cheyenne, wy... but my dsm is being resurrected so i am stuck driving my checkered bug for now... i go to fort collins almost every weekend.

FT Collins is a great place to have a meet..Last year they got rained out, and most of the people went home. And everyone just went cruising..Theres also an Integra with an Evo wing, I beleive the car is yellow LOL. But ya in that area there are alot of fellow dsmers, but there just so spaced out in Wyoming it's hard to get everyone together.. Check out a thread called Laramie dsmers(I think)..There should be a couple guys in laramie that would meet up.. It's too bad I had to move back home, or I would be there in a flash.. Maybe one of these years I'll come back to the area...

Good luck guys..

I'm all the way down here in Pueblo, Colorado, but Im down to travel wherever for this club. Im sick and tired of seeing the rice clubs down here. Im in fosho and my car should be done here in the next week.

So is any one going to get something going or shall I set something up with the city of Loveland ( 5 mi south of Ft Collins)? I am thinking along the lines of a morning "meet" and then maybe a cruise up the Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park. Could come down through Longmont on us36 and disperse back to our locals from there. Or we could just get something together and hang out in town here.

Either way If no one is going to get it going I'll do and pull the permits and such. Just be forwarned it will NOT be a rich boy ricer meet. There WILL be law enforcment present and all will expected to show respect to everyone else, including on lookers.

Daryl

sorry i been away for wuite sometime guys. had some legal trouble LOL. but right meow my car is awaiting a head from the shop. so my dsm wont be attending anything, but i would love to meet everyone. frida[y and saturday nights we get a bunch of people that usually hang out here in cheyenne at the corner of central and 20th if any one is interested in swinging by. just let me know. bring your cars, ladies, friends, etc. we would like to make a bigger scene in cheyenne as well. and we get a bunch of people that "speed" that might be fun for us to watch together LOL. my cell number is 307-287-7622 and again, name is josh. just give me a call or text

Okay guys. Every Friday evening we have the Loveland Cruise in. It is Highway 34 and Denver Ave. Just west of I-25. I am there almost every Friday and if anyone can make it I would love to meet some of you.

It is in the Checker Auto parking lot on the north side of 34..... right across the street from wal-mart.

Cant miss me, Im in the red Starion.

If any of you Cheyenne area guys want to stop by, check out each others cars and shoot the shit, I'm working on my car most days. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number. As for Northern CO, if somebody puts something together I'll come down. Right now I'd have to take my V instead of the Talon though.

im down for anything. hey dznutz, can u give me a pic with directions written on it to the spot. im not so familiar with denver and rather not end up in the wrong place and end up with murder charges on my hands. i hate that place and im a lil trigger happy:D

yo, by the way, anyone got an hx35 or any turbo that is 50trim or bigger for sale? i just got done with my fully built top end and am still looking for a turbo damn it . LOL. if you, or anyone you know has one let me know asap!

Think you could bend the rules a little and let my Mighy Max in on one of the meets?

Hell yes! I wanna see that shizz! How did you deal with the intake mani? any pics?

EDIT: I forgot to ask if it was swapped.......

honestly, right now, i think things would be kind of open. just to see whats out there. so when we have some, youre more than welcome to come. and speedracer, what are you talking about the manifold? LOL

yo, by the way, anyone got an hx35 or any turbo that is 50trim or bigger for sale? i just got done with my fully built top end and am still looking for a turbo damn it . LOL. if you, or anyone you know has one let me know asap!

You should let me check your setup out sometime.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back