The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

WY DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea that was me, You need to start driving your car around. The weather is getting better

funny you say that, i actually got a notice for "intent to impound" b/c they think its abandoned haha. i like to drive the jeep around more b/c of ground clearance. ill probably drive the talon tomorrow..... maybe

Ohh so i got my federal whatever money back. I was gonna do injectors and fuel pump, but it turns out that i have a frozen caliper, warped rotors, and cracked brake pads in the front. And there ceramic for christ sake. so i was gonna come out last night, but not with that caliper being frozen.

yeah, probably a good idea to fix what is broken first. your car sounds like a never ending story of problems

Yes it is a DSM. Yeah after the tie rod ens. i took it to chassis and mark said balance the tires so i did and no more vibration. but then when i took it home i heard this sound, and turns out yeah i need a bunch of shit now. It does seem like a never ending story with my car. Well it is kinda older too so idk...

well at least youre gonna fix whats wrong with the car before you upgrade

i guess ill be rocking the talon for a couple days, i was up at happyjack 4 wheelin and got stuck in a snow/soft sand combo and used a tree to bouce off of to get un-stuck and broke one of my taillights. it sucks but it sure was fun!

RWD would be fun, i was actually considering doing that down the road (to another talon of course, gotta keep one AWD)

hey zerby AWD Laser FS^^^^^
you know you want AWD, and you cant resist, its "a friggin LASER!"

you can do this with RWD

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i131.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid131.photobucket.com/albums/p293/ADVANhachi/2007_0502Image0062.flv">

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back