The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sold WTB GVR4 PARTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90laserRSfwd

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2007
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
I just purchased 630/2000, need a few things. Both engine brackets (344 and 194). The ones that bolt from the actual block to the engine mounts. Part numbers listed I believe to be the correct ones.

Radio bevel trim and mounting hardware

Front bumper assembly (steel, cover, fog lights, etc)

Hood

Other misc parts I am also willing to buy just shoot me a list of what you have and prices. I'm in PA. My zip is 17545, if you want to look into shipping quotes. I am a good seller / buyer on here. PayPal is address verified. Willing to pay cash and travel if your close ish.. within 3 hours. Car is belieze green, but parts do not need to match. Will take a cf hood or steel (hopefully not super rusted). Willing to pay more for a JDM front bumper and 1993 headlights. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back