The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTB: 97'-99' Eclipse/Talon GSX/AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james1990

Probationary Member
Jun 26, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Looking for a 97'-99' Eclipse/Talon GSX/AWD and wanting to spend under $7000.

Needs to be 5 speed. I would love a red one with tan interior. Open to other colors as well. Less miles the better obviously. Close to stock as possible. Clean as possible. I'm from the Fort Wayne, IN area.

2606330899 text/call James with any info.

What about a 95? It's red. It's 5 speed. Gray leather. 120k miles. 6 bolt swap. Engine & trans rebuilt about 30k ago. Lots of receipts. 16g car in the 300-325awhp range. I drive it to work sometimes which is a 120 mile round trip. I'm in Lake Geneva WI

Fs 95 gsx

I would consider a 95' if it was the right price and in great condition. I would have to see pictures. Feel free to text them to the number above. Thanks man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back