The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluemsp4

Probationary Member
Jan 16, 2016
Ashburn, Virginia
Looking to buy a 2g talon tsi awd. Looking for something in average shape at worst and very little rust if any
Must have 97+ bumpers, A/C, heat and PS
Preferences would be big 2g talon wing, 6-bolt, adjustable suspension, tuning software/tuned.

Really looking for the 97+ talon look with some mods, doesn't have to make huge horsepower numbers.

I'm located in northern VA but willing to travel to get one

Send me anything, worst I can say is I'm not interested
Thanks!

Quick question or maybe just advice. I've found a couple so far but what are peoples thoughts on buying a car with a good amount of modifications done vs buying an almost stock car and doing the mods myself? The one car is very close to what my "end" objective would be in terms of mods but also has a rough interior and the second car is very close to stock but has a couple issues, the owner says it has sticky brakes and a short in the side marker. Say my budget is $5500 to 6000, do I buy the mod'ed one for say $4750 and hopefully only have to put in $1000 to get it to where I want it or do I buy the stockish one for $1000 and have $4500-$5000 to put into upgrade.

Although I can do bolt on work and oil changes, most of the mods would be done at a shop....probably

I am also still looking so if you have a 2 talon with 2gB bumpers and wing shot me a pm!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back