1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

For Sale WTB: 1998-1998 Eclipse GSX Stockish

Posted by Mark Sternat, Jan 9, 2019

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. Mark Sternat

Mark Sternat Probationary Member

Joined Jan 23, 2018
    Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
    Hi There DSM Enthusiasts!!!

I had a 1995 Black GS a my first car and I've been craving another DSM ever since. Unfortunately, that one went to the crusher because of severe frame rust. Living in NE PA will do a number on cars haha.

***Mainly searching for a 1998/1999 GSX although I do keep my eyes on GST/GS's so let me know what you have!*** Talon's to be considered.

If I get a GSX mainly looking for these two years but I will not discriminate based on years for a clean car. 2 G preferred. I am looking for more of a pristine GSX if I go that route. Preferably little to no rust. Surface rust is one thing but looking for a solid car. Strut tower mounts, frame, etc. Manual obviously preferred and close to stock, low miles. Been doing my research lately and I know what the market commands. The second model I would seek out is a convertible GST, just for the turbo/convertible factor.

Please keep me in mind and send me anything that you might think about parting with or that you come across anywhere! Willing to driver/fly wherever needed in the US to secure a car. Solid buyer, would be paying in cash or credit union secured check.

Please reach out to me, you never know and thanks DSM community!

[email protected] - 267-438-0107

Mark

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors