The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

wolfpack performance speed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpmxrider489

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 4, 2010
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
So I drove by this place the other day and saw dynojet. I know theres not many dynos around here besides jsdyno. But has anyone spoke or been to this place? Are they anygood? I figured id share my knowledge about this shop that has a dyno. This place is only 30 minutes from me.:thumb: Ill give them a call on Monday for pricing for dyno runs and tuning. If they can tune with dsmlink.

Late Model Performance & Chassis Dyno Services!!!

It is not installed yet but Early Performance in Uniontown PA 15401 will have a AWD dyno in the next few weeks. He's putting the addition up now. not sure if you were looking to get on the rollers soon but that's another option here in a bit.
www.earlyperformance.com

I heard of their being a dyno someplace in clairton...but that's it...only heard...

There is a dyno in Clairton, PA. Pittsburgh Performance is the name of the shop.

Have you guys not herd of tpg tunning? They run alot of evos and wrx's tuned grts and have one bad ass 2g, I believe they know 4g63 my cozin went their said they are pretty good and seen them at local car meets they have quite a few wicked awd cars and a awd dyno

Think they are having a dyno days comming uo soon to 75 for 3 pulls I'm prob gonna try to go this year

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back