The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Wiring Help + Harness Builds!!! NEW ENGLAND

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostedx11

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2009
Brook, Connecticut
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that Mitsu-Tech will be doing a full release of DSM 1G+2G Harnesses, connectors, repair kits, and more! If you need a hand, or even a few connectors that have crapped out on you hit us up!

[email protected]

Nice, good to know. Where are you guys located?

Nice, I'm in R.I and I'm rebuilding my 1g' engine right now and I'll be putting it all back together in a couple of months so I will. I'm not p.m ing this because some people wouldn't even think to look here but might Google it LOL. But I don't mind a pm, and thanks for the reply.

Do you guys build custom harnesses, if I wanted a whole harness minus the deleted sensors and components. I'm right on the ct border so this would be awesome.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back