The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

will it work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92 awd laser

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
I have searched and havent found anything on here or outside of here. I bent valves in my head on my laser, i found a replacement for it but it is coming off of a 2.3 stroker. My question is will it work on my car, with it being just a 2.0. Ijust dont want to spen $350.00 and go put it on my car and it doesnt work

If its a 4G63 out of a 1g DSM then the head will work. The only thing that makes our 4G63's a stroker is the rotating assembely. The block and head dont change to make it a stroker.

If its a 4G63 out of a 1g DSM then the head will work. The only thing that makes our 4G63's a stroker is the rotating assembely. The block and head dont change to make it a stroker.

I figured that is all it would be but i just wanted to be on the safe side man, thanks man i appricaite it a lot man.:thumb:

as long as they arent oversized valves then it doesnt matter if they are from a 1g 4g63t or a 2g 4g63t

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back