The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where to start?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReivaXVrai

Probationary Member
Aug 13, 2012
Grand Junction, Colorado
I've got a 96 GS-T Spyder that I want to start modding. I just bought an SRS type R1 exhaust that I'm going to put on ASAP. I was wondering what I should do next, cause I have no clue. I was told by some to get a tunable ECU, and by some not to. I'm lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you very much! The only maintenance I need to do currently is have my belts and water pump replaced. Other than that, it's up to date. I'm working on getting that done within a week. This will definitely help me! : D

ECM Link! Best thing you can get for the car. I didn't believe it until I actually got it myself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back