The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where are the Dsmers in Denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We are out there. Most folks moved onto social media. Not me. I play in my garage mostly. Everything we do is race car stuff. Not really any street cars in our group.

Alive and well here. I actually live down the road from biglady112 and we never hang out. I spend most of the time in the garage also (or Bandimere). There are a few DSMers that race in the local RallyCross meets too. That's about all the interaction I have with fellow DSM people haha.

But I did go to a DSM meet a month ago off Colorado and I-25. First time in probably two years I attended such an event. There is a Denver DSM group on Facebook. Plenty of resources and parts for sale.

Alive and well here. I actually live down the road from biglady112 and we never hang out. I spend most of the time in the garage also (or Bandimere). There are a few DSMers that race in the local RallyCross meets too. That's about all the interaction I have with fellow DSM people haha.

But I did go to a DSM meet a month ago off Colorado and I-25. First time in probably two years I attended such an event. There is a Denver DSM group on Facebook. Plenty of resources and parts for sale.

Sadly I'm not on FB. Still trying to get the car to run, just put in a new batt tonight but can't get it fired up. Im going to finish rewiring the gauges and then tackle the not starting issue.

Anybody in the Highlands Ranch/Littleton area who would be willing to lend a hand? Car is all back together but won't run. It fires for a few seconds and dies. It's getting fuel, has spark but as soon as I push the gas it sputters and dies. I pay in high fives and cheap beer. :)

$100 cash to anyone who can get my car running, this tues 4th or thurs 6th! Plus high fives and cheap beer, can't beat that deal! But seriously, anybody who can help? If you can help me get it running I'll give you $100 bucks. No games, no bs. Lmk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back