The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What lb/min are you flowing on pump & bigger turbos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New set up is in so it's time to report in again

2.3l
unhacked 2g mas
ported 2g head w/ 1mm OS valves
cyclone that is running all 8 runners all the time right now
272's
3076r

52.7 lbs/min @ 24 psi. It was about 35 degrees out as well.

50 lbs/min not very good tune but calibrated maft with dsmlink and pte 6031 (60-1)

daily 41 lbs/min on ~17psi~

I wanted 50 now I want 60. The sickness gets worse....:coy:

Isnt a good horsepower calculation times your lbs/min by 9 and that gives a close hp number?

I did find a boost leak, and was and still am pretty much uncalibrated. Soo yea my air flow #'s were most likely a little off.

I got tired of trying to get the LTFT and STFT close and gave up. Made a small correction and left it alone. I need someone to tune my car for me LOL.

1g talon auto 69lb/min gas 95oct. turbo hta37 36psi. I think it's enough for street ;)
The last post in this thread was made over 11 years ago, some 6 months after you joined the site. Back then running 18psi on a 50-trim was pretty daring, and getting anywhere near 70 lb/min on pump gas was impossible due to tuning limitations.

Pay attention to thread dates ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back