The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tightened down my Oil drain bolts. Checked my ARP headstuds to make sure they are still tight.

finished installing and bleeding new slave cylinder and adjusted the master cylinder

i walked in teh garage, looked at it and scoffed, why the hell did i buy this thing? (i do that almost every day...no money or time to work on it right now)

Took mine out for a spin,and fans didn't turn on at all :banghead: First time I got to drive her since August,been driving my Colt everywhere but I miss the Eclipse. Back to the drawing board after replacing all the sensors,time to check out the relays and fuses better. Both fans run when I kick on the ac,though,and turn the blower on:confused:

I had the same problem, turned out to be a bad a/c relay, can't remember which one...

Installed Spark Plugs
Removed Radiator
Tensioned Belts because I make sure they were on, but failed to tension them
Re installed radiator
Filled Tranny with BG Syncroshift
Spilled a good bit of the 1st quart had to clean up a nasty terrible smelling mess
Buttoned up every last bit of the car but the valve cover....

woke up still drunk and decided to have another lazy day.

ROFL +1

Mine sat in the same position I left it in the other night. Come tomorrow night I'm away from it for a month or so for a warranty repair on my transmission.

I took it for a 10 minute drive. It wasn't anything special, but I always enjoy driving the Talon.

Awesome thread! Well i had a knock in my baby, and decided it was rod knock. Ripped it all apart, to find rod #2 bearing was spun to shito. :ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:

I founded out the embrasshing way, when its comes to a bad alternator. My car was possessed all my electrical when crazy.

Did nothing to any of my dsms, but got to drive home my fiances new evo 8 after we picked it up today, she was nervous about driving it home so I gladly did it for her. Good times.

I caught it out of the corner of my eye and heard in my head... "OH, I just died in your arms tonight, it must have been something I said..." :D

And then I dusted it off with a california duster

No just currently living in New Zealand. Had a lot of things happen to me personally and i just needed to "get away" for awhile My mate lives in NZ so i came out here and just took a little time off from everything.

I am returning home Nov 12th though, and i have SO many plans for the car.

Began my harness stripping.. no fun at all.. LOL

Let me see, walk in garage, lift car cover, open hood hoping it repaired itself, get mad and depressed, close hood, place car cover back on, walk back in house, notice two 60-trim and 70-trim turbos sitting on tool box, think to self why the hell I still have them. Repeats daily (minus removing car cover and opening hood) as I go through the garage every morning on the way to work.
Guess I'll get it fixed in 2012 after my deployment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back