The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interesting, alot going on with those coils! Though about rearranging them to have the wires short route down through the COP/plug cover? Just curious, nice looking setup regardless
Interesting, alot going on with those coils! Though about rearranging them to have the wires short route down through the COP/plug cover? Just curious, nice looking setup regardless
Yeah, it cant be helped at this point. I tried every other way. However, at this point I'm more concerned with functionality. Got rid of that cumbersome MSD box.

So for the last week I've been getting the signal lights to work through LEDs seeing as how i do not have a cluster. Wired a CE led as well as a fuel light, which is a chore in itself. Wired the fuel sending unit into the Link Ecu. That was also fun. Wired in Innovate lc2 MTX plus in as well.

Today I worked on the front tranny mount. I couldn't find the bolt that goes through the tranny and onto the mount. So then I looked at the pile of bolts the car came with and decided the one that goes through tranny mount is small. So I got a huge bolt and nut. Put it on but it's too long and hits the outlet coupler on the HX40. So I take the bolt out and cut. Then I re-thread it. It's dead nuts perfect. So I mount everything up, she's as solid as ever! Now I just gotta wait for the S90 seals to get in, put them on and do a BLT and go from there =)

Decided I'd go out and put my new check valves on, glad I did cuz the plastic ones I had before that we're rated for well above what I needed, we're full of lies..

Since the pcv side had blown I hadn't gotten into boost, but had noticed on shutdown the brake pedal was back feeding once engine vacuum was lost. After pulling the old valves out, the brake booster one had no diaphragm left in it, found it in the line just before the booster nipple.

Hopefully these new ones will be a bit more reliable!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

She's all stripped out! found that the HVAC blower control was busted up. Going to the junk yard tomorrow. wish me luck!

She's all stripped out! found that the HVAC blower control was busted up. Going to the junk yard tomorrow. wish me luck!

Do you mean the blower motor resistor? If so, why not just buy a new one? They are only about $20-$25 iirc brand new, I got mine from O'Reilly's.

If you mean the actual cable, brackets and knob/gear assembly, then by all means proceed as before. Nothing to see here :shhh:

Do you mean the blower motor resistor? If so, why not just buy a new one? They are only about $20-$25 iirc brand new, I got mine from O'Reilly's.

If you mean the actual cable, brackets and knob/gear assembly, then by all means proceed as before. Nothing to see here :shhh:

Yeah I'm meaning the knob on the dash... I got a hot lead on a 1gb in a junkyard with a pristine interior. I'm going first thing in the morning to pull the whole dash..

Was tipped off to a 1gb talon in the junk yard. Showed up first thing the morning and pulled the dash and some odds and ends. There were 2 other people who came by. Glad I snagged stuff first! Lol

Attachments

• received_366325034184121.jpeg
    received_366325034184121.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190112_104048.jpg
    20190112_104048.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190112_193612.jpg
    20190112_193612.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 109
Installed some Whiteline lateral locks on the rear swaybar today.

Checked bore, out of round and all crank jounals...preping for a couple 6 bolt builds.

So guys nees to help again . Changed to a fuel lab looking filter and a AN 6 fittings byt it idles fine but if u rev it it hesitates or bogs kinda its kinda hard to hear on cam but :)

I started her up to let her idle the other day. Installed my JMFab clutch reservoir cap.

I sigh every time I walk by her since I haven’t given her any decent road time in over a year. My knee just isn’t in the best of shape anymore. But, I can’t bring myself to put her for sale. So I just keep putting in money, parts, and work when I can. At least, she’s pretty to look at.

I started ordering parts to 6-bolt swap the Spyder after I spun a bearing in the +200k mile bone stock engine. Once the first parts start showing up, I will finish checking out the other parts in my cart. I can only let so much stuff hit the bank at once.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back