The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

We Need a Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFallenJosh

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2011
Knoxville, Tennessee
Who agrees we need a DSM meet up here in good old K-Town? There are plenty of us around to make one happen, we just need someone who is good at coordinating this kind of stuff and what not. Besdies it'd be really nice to meet some of you guys, I need ideas and some help on some stufff LOL. Is anyone here with me? :D

I'd be down depending on day/time. I've seen a few other DSM's running around lately. Passed one on Chapman a few days ago around 5:30pm, red 2g with a front mount. Looked good. I was in the Galant and my buddy with a 2g GST was right behind me, don't know if that guy is on here or not.

I passed a beautiful white 2g GSX with a front mount and it was lowered on Chapman the other day, I was so jealous LOL. I got my GS-T moving arounf finally,and its become my daily because I'm in love with the power, and not to mention I'm out of gas in my N/T LOL

I've driven the GSX with fuel cut for over a year now. Every time I floor it it stops sending fuel around 4 to 5000 RPM. But finally I'm getting a fuel pump and bigger injectors with the means to tune it. I'll be getting enough gas Too!

If you guys get a meet goin on I'd definitely be down. The blue bomber is finally running again after more than a year down. I just need to get it to LNS to get a fine tune put on it and I'll be out running around again.

Hey guys my DSM sooo fast I got to show it off. ha ha
Just let me know what I need to do to start a meet, I'll help out some, I will be gone thanksgiving weekend but any other time I'm free. I can do some graphics or a small banner for a meet?:hmm:

How about posting flyer, I'll print them U post 'em.
Try to see if anyone else out there has any ideas and can call someone-like Yous guys?
Pick a place? Any place...
You know the guys met at a muffler store parking lot in knoxville on Kingston Pike 5-10 years ago each Saturday night...

Hey guys my DSM sooo fast I got to show it off. ha ha
Just let me know what I need to do to start a meet, I'll help out some, I will be gone thanksgiving weekend but any other time I'm free. I can do some graphics or a small banner for a meet?:hmm:

That sounds like it'd be pretty freakin awesome. :hellyeah: We just need a place, I think we should start asking local auto-orientated businesses if they'd let us meet in their parking lot like twice a month or something. I think it'd be really cool to start meeting up around January, that way none of us will be busy with the holidays and what not :thumb:

I just will follow you're lead - get me some copy, and a graphic or 2 and I'll do some flyers. Somebody pick a place and time ??
January sometime would be fine. Give us time to promote it..good idea.

I'm always up for a good DSM meet. The last good one I went to was in Jacksonville,Fl. Hard to believe you gotta travel that far for a good DSM meet-up. I'm down whenever you guys get one going. I will be out of town the weekend of Jan 20 as I'm taking alittle trip to Fl. Just give a time and place and I'll get the word out.

Currently working on getting one going :D All of you interested should join the Facebook group we have. To stay updated (I'll keep updating on here as well though) http://www.facebook.com/groups/128532330507175/ we're currently working out some stuff and actually going somewhere with getting this going!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back