The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

venom fuel rail & denso 550's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emo1010

Probationary Member
Mar 3, 2003
Rhode_IslandUS
These have been sitting in my Garage for 4 Year.

Denso Purple top 550 worked as the should when I removed them from the car. Were in a fuel rail while on my shelf but have been sitting for 4 years. $95 shipped.

Venom Fuel rail with 8 an feed and 6 an return. The silver fitting on the feed is included, don't remember why that is there but it is included. Has some scratches from installs on a few different cars. not a show car piece but does it's job. $95 shipped. Not shown but ill throw in a 6 an 90 degree elbow with it too.

Buy the as a set and ill do $175 shipped

These price are firm, parts will be shipped USPS Ground from Laredo, Texas. If you need it faster and are willing to pay the shipping I can do ups or fedex also.

The best way to get in touch with me is text. (813) 317-4526. I never changed my number when I moved to Texas. I work mid nights so send a text any time of day but if its during the day it may be a few hours before I respond.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back