The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Tuning in East TN area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjohnstone11

Probationary Member
Oct 7, 2010
knoxville, Tennessee
Hey guys I'm looking to get my 97 GS Turbo tuned. Im out of knoxville and I've heard of a couple places here like edge performance and the European Auto Garage but I was wanting to see if you all knew of any others.

Im willing to drive a considerable distance if it means getting a good tune.

Thanks

I've never heard of top performance but I had my car tuned at LNS on Lovell Rd in Knox. They have an awd mustang dyno and the guy that owns the place is no s**t a retired NASA engineer so if he hasn't tuned your particular system before be sure that he can figure it out pretty damn quick. They also charge less then fastech so there is that too.

NOT mark at fastech... NICK at fastech..

When I said that Nick wasn't at Fastech. Now, I've got to ask: what's wrong with Marks tuning? I've seen quite a few cars come out of his shop making good power RELIABLY. So, just curious?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back