The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Trying to find someone that could help me tune my car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTDSM28

Proven Member
Oct 21, 2012
cavendish, Vermont
I hope this is the correct place to post this thread. if not then I apologize in advance. I am located in Vermont and I am near the NH and MA borders, I am finally finishing my 98 gsx with a 16g bastard mod turbo evo 8 cams 880cc injectors and walboro fuel pump with afr. I have been told the car wont run with the injectors that are currently in it without being tuned. I am trying find a very nice person that would be willing to come to me with what ever tuning software they have and tune my car just to be road worthy. I am going to a real dyno this spring but would just like my car to start and go for little cruises. I am willing to cover gas and expenses plus pay them for their time but not outrageous amounts. I look forward to working with who ever responds and try's to help me out also I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Oh and I forgot i had a 95-99 eprom ecu already.

Thanks, Gabe

I hope this is the correct place to post this thread. if not then I apologize in advance. I am located in Vermont and I am near the NH and MA borders, I am finally finishing my 98 gsx with a 16g bastard mod turbo evo 8 cams 880cc injectors and walboro fuel pump with afr. I have been told the car wont run with the injectors that are currently in it without being tuned. I am trying find a very nice person that would be willing to come to me with what ever tuning software they have and tune my car just to be road worthy. I am going to a real dyno this spring but would just like my car to start and go for little cruises. I am willing to cover gas and expenses plus pay them for their time but not outrageous amounts. I look forward to working with who ever responds and try's to help me out also I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Oh and I forgot i had a 95-99 eprom ecu already.

Thanks, Gabe

97-99 are not eprom. You can tune with 98-99 blackbox ecus. You would be best off trying to get a 1998 or 1999 ecu. I could tune it, it is very easy.

I am pretty sure its a 99 eprom ecu because the 1st buyer got that plus the front bumper and the tail lights.

97-99 are not eprom. You can tune with 98-99 blackbox ecus. You would be best off trying to get a 1998 or 1999 ecu. I could tune it, it is very easy.

How much would you charge? Im not looking to do a crazy tune I just want the car to move with around 15 psi?

I am pretty sure its a 99 eprom ecu because the 1st buyer got that plus the front bumper and the tail lights.

How much would you charge? Im not looking to do a crazy tune I just want the car to move with around 15 psi?

The 99 ecu is a blackbox ecu. They are flashable with the tactrix cable (which i have). You are pretty far from me, probably 3 hours. Why are you looking to tune? I can change timing, A/F, eliminate boost cut, Antilag, No lift to shift,and alot more. If you want to send the ecu to me, i could flash it with whatever you want, and send it back. I wouldnt charge too much, because it is an easy task. Text me 774 265 0416. If you are willing to take the long drive, we could also do it that way. I can also input different injector sizes and their deadtimes, you would just need to know what injector brand you have and find the deadtimes on the internet. I am actually running a 16g around 18 psi, so our tunes would be very similar beside the injector size.

Talk with TSIJohn333...

I also have a blackbox ecu with evodroid and cable how do I go about tuning it? or is there a diagram I can go by to do it myself? would like help doing it but want to kno how to do It myself so if anyone could help me it b much appreciate thanks much

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back