The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Transmissions breaking point.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.

No worries there Twicks, this car will only be driven for track duty or if it's a beauty of a day out. Beyond that, I've got a solid DD and a motorcycle for all the other nice days, haha.

As to the FAL glass, does this person (place?) sell them on their own? I've already got a carbon hatch, and by the time I bought the car back, I couldn't find a FAL rear window anymore.

Sorry, Sergio is Carbonetics, and he had them make a batch specifically for his business, you would have to contact him here, or Facebook Carbonetics. Then, Optic Armor is the brand I deal with, it comes oversized and you trim it down to fit. It is available in clear, low tint, heavy tint, and also 4 different thicknesses. I prefer 3/16" thick for the rear.

Would a 2.1 long rod be a decent replacement option? Tiny bit of extra displacement to help with spool, but longer rods to help with engine wear. From what i read, these tend to be more like the standard 2.0 but better reving.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back