The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got you all beat, 04 Chevy Tracker with the gutless 2.5 V6. It will only go up hill with my foot to the floor!
Though with my studs on she goes anywhere in the snow.

My car hasn't run in 4 years :(

Sweeeeeet.

I'm just finishing things up here and there hoping to get ready fornthe big job. I habe a buddy jonesing for my 272/272's LOL.

So far things i got left to do:

Install rad
Install turbo blanket
Install all wheel studs
Install fluidampr
Install front two shocks.
Install walbro 450
Install -8 fuel filter and line to rail

Probably install my interior back in minus back seats and trunk. (Looks better quieter and doesnt weigh that much) keeping stock seats out.

Weld the sub belt mount to the floor for 5 pt harness...

BLT
all drive train fluids
Oil

Re polish valve cover and possibly weld -10 fittings and finish my catch can.

Probably more before season starts

^ this do you think the salt will be gone by then??

Hopefully, the temperature is going to be in the positives starting next week. and so forth, ill probably wait for that week to pass and see if there will be any snow the week after that. Then ill make my decision, im hoping that since we got snow earlier this year that the snow will end earlier. naww mean

Ohhhhhhhhhh LOL just wants to get rid eh? Ive got a rad if you buy it

yeah thing i just researched him and the threads hes posted and through his youtube. So it looks like the car has good compression readings, he bought it for $300, havent done much to it since he bought it which was just 1 month ago. Odd that he's selling it after just one month. AND it was the first time the car was seeing the streets as of 6 days ago. I was also watching his youtube video and it seems like the speed sensor is not working as his speedometer is not moving. Now his coolant bubbles. What do you think? Knowing that he got the car for $300 a month ago and is already selling it for a crazy profit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back