The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well it seems we were both wrong on Marco and Magnus on his site reports 6.83 at 202mph. Here is the link www.magnusmotorsports.com that's crazy. Being the fastest really has no point unless it's your business. There will always be someone faster and with more money. I love cars and driving, and just individual personal enjoyment. Nothing's better then a cool sunny day when every time you hit boost it feels super powerful the awd system kicks violently, shaking the steering wheel almost out of your hands as the body of the car has to almost catch up with the drive train. I can't wait till spring! I hope I don't break anything this year and enjoy the car now it's running like a top.

Last edited:
Hey guys, urban and jery are track rats too. You guys have your own shops? Love to see this much action here in Toronto with DSMers. I'm pumped for this spring.

Brent Rau ran 6.83@202 with a Magnus built car. Marco himself with his personal car ran 8.7@162.

And both times were done 6 or 7+ years ago now.......

Faster you go the more money you dump. If your doing it to challenge yourself I'm there for you. I'll document it for you and plaster it all over this place. I'm a grade school teacher and ok with tools but I have friends to do the real work, sorry I pay them too they too they just don't do it because I'm awesome. Well maybe a little of both. I am pretty awesome though. My friends have told me about a race track in London Ontario that is pretty well maintained unlike Cayuga.

Cayuga isnt that bad. And if blackbird is fastest 1g in canada with a 9.9 what could the fastest full chassis 2g be. It's not really a challange i just like to habe goals to shoot for, and the turbo is capable. I'm gonna turn it up slowly cause I'm sure itll scare the shit out of me

Urban I feel you (not in a physical), having a goal is good and I look forward to seeing you guys excel. I can't believe how excited I am for spring. Maybe I should dial back the pills, I'm too happy.

900wheel hp? I'm stoked, my friend jeremy made 916 wheel hp on pump gas with his r35 ran 9.63 at 148mph. Urban I need to meet you, your crazy awesome! I love the way you have no fear. With awd and that much hp your safe but lately at Cayuga I have been seeing guys getting hit by others on the track or smashing into the wall. You think axels are the weakest link? Launching does the most damage to the drivetrain. Marco has this cool launch do hickey that gives you the perfect launch with minimal shock to the drivetrain. What area do you guys live in?

Well i had to cancel the order for the 3794 cause i really wanna hold out for the billet chra... Which they arent making right now. So I'm gonna rock the hx40 with side exit exhaust for another year, go for that 2g hx40 record still.

I'm kyle btw I'm in bronte (oakville)

I have heard mixed reviews about the launch control device. I plan to get a Front line fab rear diff cover and i aleady have a magnus tcase bearing cover.

Shep stage 3 trans.
So yeah I'd say axels..

And fuq that people running into people.

Everyone ive raced so far was so far behind it didn't really matter if they had crossed lanes LOL. Stupid honda and carrado.

This winter seems to be longer and more snow, but I also have a Subaru outback for my everyday car and Toronto has had some good snow dumps this winter and I have been drifting everywhere. I do miss the talon and can't wait till spring I hope the ground hog see's his shadow because I'm ready to go to the track.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back