The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

There use too be so many

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jada64

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2008
Bay City, Michigan
There were so many DSM owners in Michigan we had a forum just for us. MIDSM. I sold my laser, about 4 years ago and regretted it since. The local DSM community was large and very tight. Lots of people wrenching, metting up, doing track days, whatever. Now its like it all disappeared. Even this forum is dead now. Where is everyone?!? Lets revive this community, unlike the Honda guys, we are known for being a good group of owners.

I just joined the forum almost a year ago and there hasn't even really any owner in Michigan that I've noticed either. It's sad. It would be awesome to fill a parking lot with dsm owners just to hang out.

YEah when I first got into DSMs that actually was something that would happen in MI. Now its nothing. But LETS BRING IT BACK!

I have posted a few times for autocross, rally cross, and track days. No one ever speaks up, so I haven't bothered to post here anymore.

Lets plan something for the spring. I have a long way to go on my car but maybe it will give me something to work towards. What are some fav events people like to do in the spring? I am in lansing, I know MSU has some meets. It would be nice to have a strong showing of DSM's in that. Last year all the DSM's that came were from Kzoo. There was one guy from lansing but he lives in 420a land LOL

Better 420a land then honda land, with their vtech's with "unicorn" power!!! Lol

I'm In the city , putting the car in the shop in a few weeks to get it ready for spring break , would mos Def like to get up with some like minded driver's

I've been around for awhile, but my long standing 1GB has been down for a few years and I finally have the time to get it put back together. If all goes well it'll be back together and rolling by summer time. 2gmitsu, I'm always looking for somebody to roll out to a rallyX event, and I'm thinking about putting together a 1G to run at Sno Drift after my experience there this year. I'll be hitting you up or vise versa.

My 1ga laser was down for a good 2 years and just recently traded it for money and 1ga gst. Im in the downriver area

After my gst gets out of the shop for a build I will be in the market for a 91 manual gsx or tsi awd for a rally build

Depending on where it is in Michigan I may cruise to the meet. I am on and off the forums, mainly just check classifieds, shoot me a pm when a date is set and I will try to show up.

I'm new to the DSM life and world be down to go to a meet. it's sad I rarely see another DSM in the greater grand rapids area

My guy is ase master certified thats based out of westland. I recently found out about my buddys guy that builds these cars religiously too. He is in the wyandotte area

How about we make a list of the DSM in and around the Detroit area so we can all at least have a contact number o r email for each other that way we can meet up

Hoping to keep this idea alive; I'd love to have meet in the next month or so! I feel like DSM's used to be plentiful around here, but now I can't find anyone in the area with one. I'm down for a meet just about anywhere in the state, so if anyone has anything planned out keep us posted!

My car down right now but, hoping to get her up and running asap. What about duggans pub on Woodward? Good eats, beers big parking lot let me know what Ya guys think about it. Also to set up day and time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back