The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

The Colt V3 on the Dyno- 770whp on scraps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coltboostin

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
Big Powa. Made 100mph HP than last year. Called it good at 42psi. Pump E75, 14 deg peak so plenty of room to grow! 680whp on this dyno was good for 156mph, so we will see what happens. My only goal was 9.9@160+ hopefully I have that covered. Cheapo notes- this is using $200 "bosch" 2200's form ebay. Turbo set up was an even trade $$ wise-everything else is the same from last year. Stock ignition on Copper NGKs

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It may not "make 900whp" but it will likely be faster than a lot of import guys "making 900whp" ;)

780 Mustang- but its a little over 800whp not but whos counting ! ;)

Some fun recent in car video after trying to break my $50 trans (I wont fix it if it aint broke!) Wont make any more power- Im 95% sure its just floating the valves past 42-43 psi. 42-48psi netted nothing besides more fluid in the overflow. :) I guess this is the theoretical limit of Ev08 springs and standard ARP head studs.

---------- Post added 10-22-2018 at 01:27 ----------

In car video at the track

Big Powa. Made 100mph HP than last year. Called it good at 42psi. Pump E75, 14 deg peak so plenty of room to grow! 680whp on this dyno was good for 156mph, so we will see what happens. My only goal was 9.9@160+ hopefully I have that covered. Cheapo notes- this is using $200 "bosch" 2200's form ebay. Turbo set up was an even trade $$ wise-everything else is the same from last year. Stock ignition on Copper NGKs

It may not "make 900whp" but it will likely be faster than a lot of import guys "making 900whp" ;)

WOW very impressive

Final Stats/Bests for 2019

Best of 1008 AWHP on a Dynojet. Low 50s PSI

Best MPH 164.x High 40s psi

Best ET 9.5@155 40psi. (boost keep low for possible lifted head)

I did lift the head at a local dyno day @990whp. Car still runs great. Compression is good, so I will likely re-torque and send it to 2020.

winter plans,just going to do some cleaning and minor improvements and hope I get lucky enough to find a DogBox in someones track.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back