The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Thank You Everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain_man

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2007
Merritt Island, Florida
Hey DSMer's,

Thank you all for making the past...shoot.... almost 12 years of being in the DSM community wonderful. I don't post much (if ever) but you all provide an immense amount of inspiration every time I log on.

@ec17pse for your friendship, awesome parts (seriously everyone reading this go friend him now and pester him about going into business for himself (and moving to the USA)), and thought provoking Skype chats sessions.

@TSiAWD666 thank you John for taking time out of your weekend those years ago to let me scope out your car. It was an experience I won't ever forget and serves as the benchmark for my project.

@gsxitement for you continued progress, routine updates, dedication to the sport of "whooping ass" and trophy acquiring. Congratulations on your new child and wish your family the best.

@99gst_racer Paul you continue to make great products and after having purchased many of them, you do killer work. Best of luck on your new business and please keep doing you man. We all appreciate it.

@snowborder714 you are a significantly above average moderator :) Thanks brah

And lastly, thank you to the entire community. Through your continued participation we all learn a little something with every post and become better people for it.

My Dad said (shortly before he passed-out from too much wine during the Christmas Dinner of '98) "Don't be an a-hole". So... thank you everybody. Thanks.

Rog

Wow. That means so much. This community is fantastic. I joined here in '02. Always great knowledge and info sharing here. And thank you! Babies doing well and so is mom. Glad my story and journey helps inspire. Never thought that it would!

No worries at all man, i like our chats and its fun, Thank you for the support and being a good friend to chat to also

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back