The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

GVR-4 Terhune Raceworks fully built trans

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just want to post my review of Brian Terhunes work. Since I've had the new trans in awhile now and have run a few autox events with it. Can't wait to hit the drag strip again and throw down some killer passes. I've been launching at 5250rpm during autox and the gvr4 just rockets away. The evo3 first is so perfect for autox! I've been buying from Brian for years now and could not be happier with his products. He is super legit and absolutely knows what he's doing when it comes to anything Mitsu!! I purchased a fully built trans for my gvr4. Pretty much a stage 3-4 if you ask me. Has evo3 1-4, 2-4 are double syncro and a 2g 5, welded center and tre front LSD. The gearing is amazingly perfect for my needs. Even amazing cruzing the island! This thing came in a dang crate and had 3 pages of instruction haha. The trans details are in my profile so I won't post all that's done. But basically it's setup to handle 10k rpm shifts more than once and frickin shifts like butta! He really came thru for me and it's what my gvr4 was missing. Brian really takes the time to properly set things up inside and out. Blows me away the attention to detail and knowledge he has of this platform, and pretty much all things automotive. He even goes above and beyond what you expect. Shoot He even threw in extra 3-4 syncros for me just incase I ever shred one. This way I don't have to ship the whole thing back LOL. Who does that!! If your looking for no b.s. And high quality products or builds give Terhune raceworks a call/email. He can build anything you need 1g-2g-evo, from the engine to trans, axles that won't break (ask me how I know LOL), and just about anything else LOL. He also offers cryo treatment for extra strength on anything you want done. You will not be disappointed and will go back for more I guarantee it LOL ;). He's a rare bread these days and a super master expert mistu man haha. He's building my 4bolt rear for the gvr4 soon. And also the 800hp motor for my Talon one day ;). Oh man I can't wait!! Thanks again Brian your a huge blessing!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back